Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time Travel: Into the Past

By: Tsegazeab Beteselassie



Time Travel: This is an animation of Time Traveling.
Link: litstack.com
    You know all those time travel movies about people going into the past? Well, there is actually a way to do that. Actually, there are two*. You might be wondering, "if there are two ways to time travel into the past*, then why aren't people going into the past right now?" Well, the answer is that they are untested ways and you could be in big trouble if your time machine broke down, you would be in seriously big trouble (trouble as in you might be sent off to a parallel universe). "So what are these ideas anyways?", you might be wondering. Well, let me tell you them.
 


   Well, if you want to know how to time travel, then these are my ideas. My first one came from a movie called NOVA, fabric of the cosmos "The illusion of Time?". It said that if you reversed the polarities of every atom, every particle in the place that was affected (if it was the earth, then it was the earth that was affected), something that happened could go in reverse. And I figured out how to reverse the polarities of the atoms. If you get a magnet, and put it far enough so that particles won't zoom to it, then you can spin it around and the polarities are reversed. However, there is a number of problems with this, however, so I added a little thing of my own. I made it so that you can go to the moment it actually happened. That means that if you make a glass shatter an hour ago, then when you reverse the polarities of the atoms to an hour ago, then you would disappear from the present time and go back an hour ago to stop shattering the glass or whatever you wanted to do an hour ago. Pretty cool, huh? Still, there are problems with this theory.
 
    One of the problems with my theory is the usual time travel problem. If you do something to the past, it will change your future for better or worse (in the movies, it's always worse). But besides that, some minor problems, and taking longer than usual (about 5 seconds), that's about it. But on to my second idea. No wait, I have to explain how could it take only five seconds to go into the past.

    You see, I figured out a way to make the process of making the atoms reverse the polarity of themselves. It usually would have taken hours, even days to reverse all those atom polarities. The only way to fix this besides reversing the north and south poles in the world is to do it group by group. You can probably imagine how to reverse a group of atoms with normal polarities. And this is the cool part. If the whole thing is the same polarity, you could do it in half a second (I'm not exaggerating!"). But what happens when all the atoms polarity's are different? Well, the answer is quite simple. If all the atoms polarity's in the object are different, then your time  machine will first tackle the ones with a north polarity, then the south or vice versa. Oh, and this is the NOVA movie I'm talking about.

* I'm sorry for not writing my second idea, but my next post Time Travel: Into the Future has pretty much the same idea. I'll give you a clue what the idea is. It starts with a W and is in one of my older posts.

Email me at tsegazeab12@gmail.com or tsegazeab12@outlook.com. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the "Time travel to the future". It will be interesting to see the difference between the two Time Travel's. You might also come up with a "new theory" on how to Freez time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, one of my earlier posts says how to freeze time, but it is very short and not as good as my newer posts. I'm thinking of deleting it. Still, I can rewrite it...

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment Below: