Saturday, March 2, 2013

Living in the Multiverse

      
                                                      By Tsegazeab Beteselassie

   In my last post, I explained how to enter the multiverse. Now I will show you how to repopulate it.
In the last article (or post if you will) , I mentioned the scientists and engineers that built it. They also have to have a crew with at least one female for reproduction. Once they had entered the multiverse, they have to find one similar like our own. this can happen by using a machine that shoots light faster than 180,000 miles per second. It will have to be infrared light, because it can detect heat. The machine will first, scan our universe to see how hot it is. Then, the human that is using it will search for a similar heat signature. When it finds one, it will alert the user and the human will tell the crew. After that, they will speed toward that certain spot billions times faster than the speed of light squared as shown in this picture.
Multiverses: The multiverses we may live in someday.


   The reason for this is because other universes are vast distances from each other and will take almost an infinite amount of time to get there at the speed of light. Of course this will take massive amounts of energy but it is solved by a gravity battery. The gravity battery will have a miniature black hole that is created by putting enormous amounts of pressure on the atoms needed. Once the atoms collapse, a artificial black hole is formed, a machine surrounds it and uses it's gravity to power the rockets in the space ship. When the gravity quality shrinks enough so that the machine can't take any more energy from the black hole, the machine "feeds" it enough atoms so that it generates energy again to power the rockets.

There is another machine beside it that produces antimatter. Here is how. The machine is a miniature atom collider and shoots protons at some metal at almost the speed of light. That will produce antimatter. Another part of the machine stabilizes the antimatter so that it can be controlled (with gravitational fields) and channels it to the gravity battery to produce extra energy for the rockets. After a few days, they will probably reach the multiverse. Then, they will have to create a hole in (the universe's) the fabric of space-time (like they did in their own universe) and pass through it. Then they have to find a planet like earth.

   The planet doesn't have to be exactly like earth, only needs clouds, a sun, hydrogen ( in space or in/on the planet), and any form of oxygen as long as there is a lot of it  (there is a machine that makes hydrogen and oxygen into water). Then, the crew will live there, take mind photos (human technology improved) and send them faster than the speed of light. Then, more space ships will come and repopulate the planet. This is my article on how to repopulate the multiverse.

Email me at Tsegazeab12@Gmail.com.
Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Salutations, Tsegazeab! You have a very interesting blog, I too am interested in theoretical physics and ideas like the multiverse and time travel. I'd be very gracious to have you read my blog, there are about seven posts, but I think you'll like them. I'm going to follow your blog, I'd appreciate if you read mine and gave me some feedback. With regards,

    Professor Physika
    Blog: professorphysika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog. Scince you are following my blog, I should give you when I write my blog. I usually check on my blog on Saturdays and Sundays and write new posts on the same day. In order to return the favor, I will comment on your blog weekly. Again, thank you for following my blog.

      Regards,
      Tsegazeab Beteselassie

      Delete
  2. that's seems interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaaa i'm using this to do research paper and this somewhat helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang your 10 years old never would have guessed reading this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am noad friend ,i am really appreciate your blog ,It is beyond my capacity.

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment Below: